Tuesday, January 13, 2009

microblogging on twitter

Okay, I give up for now. I seem to be unable to make the time to write the kind of blog posts I want to write. It's taking too long and it's more work than fun. And I'm blogging for fun, not work.

But I still like thinking about, talking about and making great food. So I'm switching(temporarily?) to microblogging via Twitter. You'll notice the updates over in the right-hand corner of the page.

I find it easier to type 140 characters on my cell phone than create a whole blog post. Especially since I have to compete with the Bean for computer time now. Who needs coloring books and games when you have noggin.com? And don't get me started on the TV shows my husband downloaded for him on iTunes (though I do love Jimmy Neutron). We've tried the timer, but seriously, if the computer is on, it's a magnet. I shudder to think what will happen when the Boo starts placing more demands for computer time. Hopefully by then I will have a work-issued laptop....

See a meal you like and want the recipe? Let me know by contacting me at foodonmybrain@gmail.com.

No comments: